Wednesday, March 16, 2011

at Rebus...

I almost missed James Jean's Rebus show, twice. One, for some reason I had it in my mind that Martha Otero gallery was not in LA; silly me. Two, my best friend and I arrived at about 20 minutes after the opening night event was closed, because we had family obligations first. It had actually been a really long day already, but we weren't that tired: we worked, we ran errands, we fixed a toilet, we got pedicures (yes, fixing a toilet is something I am willing to help you with if you're my friend). There was no lingering crowd, and the small parking lot outside the gallery was empty, but since we were there we walked up to the door to peek, and it was slightly ajar! We walked into the empty gallery and asked the gallery staff if we could look around. The girls were so nice, and the show was amazing...
Something's wrong with my camera or the SD card, so the gallery images are from the Martha Otero Gallery site. I did manage to pull the last picture of our night walking around the Grove.

No comments:

Post a Comment