Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Vernissage & Vertigo...

So, I have been quite distracted and I know I've been a neglectful blogger. Happy 2011 none the less and here's what is in store in the Culver City Arts District the first weekend of the year:
Vernissage 2011 at LeBasse Projects, and Alex Pardee's Vertigo at Corey Helford Gallery. Both open January 8th.

Vernissage 2011 is a preview group show for LeBasse Projects. The gallery blog says "Vernissage will present work from artists including Yoskay Yamamoto, Andrew Hem, Mike Stilkey, Shark Toof, Herakut, Edwin Ushiro, Melissa Haslam, Thomas Doyle, Nate Frizzell, Ken Garduno, Matt Haber, Eric Fortune and more."

Vertigo has actually been in my calendar for a few months already, but with Alex's popularity I don't even know if I could make it into the gallery opening night.

No comments:

Post a Comment